The Residents’ Association is open to all current Hundred Houses tenants, leaseholders and shared owners, and is run entirely by our customers.
Come to meetings to:
- Represent residents and work positively witth HHS in learning from feedback
- Decide on local environmental projects to improve the area
- Help organise customer events
What customers get out of it:
- Makes a difference to where they live
- Helps improve HHS services
- Committee experience
- Knowledge of housing
- Communication Skills
- Chairing skills – leading discussions at meetings
- Building positive relationship skills
- Team work skills - to work well with other customers and the HHS Team
Time and frequency of engagement:
- Monthly meetings
For further information please email email@example.com.
The Residents’ Association receives a small grant from Hundred Houses to help with its running costs. They are required to keep accurate accounts on this and to have these independently reviewed.