HHS Residents' Association
The Residents’ Association is open to all current Hundred Houses tenants, leaseholders and shared owners, and is run entirely by our customers.
Please see here the lastest version of the Residents' Association Constitution: HHS Residents Association Constitution - July 2021
Come to meetings to:
- Represent residents and work positively witth HHS in learning from feedback
- Decide on local environmental projects to improve the area
- Help organise customer events
What customers get out of it:
- Makes a difference to where they live
- Helps improve HHS services
- Committee experience
- Knowledge of housing
- Communication Skills
- Chairing skills – leading discussions at meetings
- Building positive relationship skills
- Team work skills - to work well with other customers and the HHS Team
Time and frequency of engagement:
- Monthly meetings
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Residents’ Association receives a small grant from Hundred Houses to help with its running costs. They are required to keep accurate accounts on this and to have these independently reviewed.