Being involved - Customer influence and impact
We really benefit when our customers get involved and provide us with feedback that helps shape the services we provide. We want to encourage as many customers as possible to share their views. Our Customer Influence and Impact Framework includes different ways that customers can get involved and you can find further details below.
Get involved in Decision Making
- How HHS is run
- How it spends residents’ rent money
- Give an okay to policy and procedures
Here are some ways you can get involved.
- Residents’ Scrutiny Panel
- Residents’ Association
- Focus Groups (both online and in-person)
- Neighbourhood Inspections
- Feedback on Facebook and Twitter
- By completing surveys
What customers get out of it:
- Make a difference to where they live
- Help improve HHS services
- Committee experience
- Knowledge of housing
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills – how does HHS perform and what can we do about it
- Scrutiny skills – careful examination of the service
- Team work skills - to work well with other customers and the HHS Team
We’d like all customers to get involved and will assist you to be able take part in a way which suits you. If you’d like to get involved and require assistance, do ring the office on 01223 315036, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, via Facebook or Twitter, or contact your Housing Officer who will be happy to discuss it with you.