Residents Scrutiny Panel
The Residents’ Scrutiny Panel is an important part of our Customer Influence and Impact Framework. Their main role is to:
Come to meetings to:
- Monitor HHS performance across housing and repairs.
- Shape HHS approach to key policies and procedures that improve the way we deliver our tenancy, neighbourhood and repairs service.
- Discuss the performance of our maintenance contracts and repairs service.
What customers get out of it:
- Make a difference to where they live
- Help improve HHS services
- Committee experience
- Knowledge of housing
- Communication Skills
- Chairing skills – leading discussions at meetings
- Analytical skills – how does HHS perform and what can we do to improve
- Scrutiny skills – careful examination of the housing service
- Team work skills - to work well with other customers and the HHS Team
Time and frequency of engagement:
Meetings four times a year
Membership of the Panel is open to all current Hundred Houses customers. We are looking for customers to join the panel. We'll pay travel expenses to and from the meetings, which take place about four times a year. If you'd like to be involved, please contact the office on 01223 315036 or email email@example.com, via Facebook or Twitter, or contact your Housing Officer who will be happy to discuss it with you.
Hilary lives in Vinter Terrace, Cambridge.
Valerie joined the Scrutiny Panel when she retired from the Board in September 2013. Valerie lives in Inverness Close, Cambridge and has a lot of experience in working on various tenant/resident involvement forums including at Board level with Hundred Houses and as Chair of the Residents Association. Valerie has also worked in the social housing sector both in local government and for a housing association.
William lives in Coach House Court, Cambridge.
Denise joined the Panel in in July 2013, lives in Whyford Close, Cambridge and is currently Chair of the Scrutiny Panel
Angela lives in Eastfield, Cambridge.