The Government has announced that due to rapid infection spread across the county the whole of Cambridgeshire will enter Tier 4 from Saturday 26th December 2020. In response to these new tighter restrictions, we have reviewed our services and can advise that from 26th December 2020 we will:
- Provide an essential repairs service only. This means that we will review each repair on a case by case basis and decide if it is essential to complete at this time. Any repair that is non-essential can still be reported, but we will be in contact again to arrange it once it is safe to do so.
- Continue to complete all gas, electrical and other safety works and checks in homes while following our COVID-Secure arrangements
- Undertake externals repairs to the outside of homes as usual, including providing a grounds maintenance service to communal areas
- Only visit you if it is essential for us to do so. Any appointment deemed as essential will be a pre-arranged and follow our COVID-Secure arrangements
- Continue to let homes to those who are able to move. Viewing a property and completing the required paperwork prior to moving will all be undertaken as remotely as possible and we will be in touch if you are expecting to move soon to make specific arrangements with you.
- Continue to clean communal areas such as shared stairwells in blocks and shared spaces in our Housing for Older People schemes
- Keep our offices at Scotland Road and Bridgacre, Cambridge closed to visitors
We will keep our services under regular review and will continue to work within our COVID-Secure arrangements to keep us all safe. Please see our leaflet which explains what we should expect from each other when providing services in homes. Providing COVID-19 Secure Services Leaflet
If you have any concerns or queries regarding the new restrictions and the impact on our services please do not hesitate to contact us on 01223 315036 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our phone lines are open 8:30am-5pm on 24th, 29th, 30th and 31st December 2020, with our out of hours emergency services available outside of these times.